Monday, August 6, 2012

I got some plants!

I've had my plants for just over a week now.  So far I haven't killed them.  Success!  Here come the pictures...

My 8 plants, from left to right: Yellow Squash (not in second picture), Zucchini, Jalapeno, 2 Green Bell Peppers, 2 Roma Tomatoes, and Cherry Tomatoes.

This is what my plants looked like right after we hung them up outside.  The lens was a little foggy because it was so humid outside... or maybe the world was so excited that I got some plants that my camera automatically gave the picture a heavenly glow.  Either way.


This is what my plants look like today.  It's been just over a week and they're so much bigger!  We took down the squash hanger and spread the remaining 7 hangers out a bit.


On Thursday, August 2, I noticed these baby jalapenos:


A few days later:


And today:


And here's a little jalapeno flower:


Baby bell pepper:



Baby Roma tomato:


 Zucchini plant with male and female flowers:


So those are my plants so far!

2 comments:

  1. First comment! Those are some nice looking plants, I can't wait til theyre in my belly!

    ReplyDelete