Friday, October 5, 2012

Best Homemade Pizza Ever

Get ready for your mouth to water!  You're going to be so jealous of the pizza I made a couple nights ago.  It was so yummy and so beautiful!  I used 3 of my green bell peppers and half a dozen of my Roma tomatoes, along with some mozzarella and pepperoni and a smidge of pepper.


Now for the close-ups:


I know you're jealous, right?


I had a couple extra bell peppers that I couldn't fit on the pizza, and in the past couple days, they've turned completely red!  They're really pretty.  I think I'm going to pick another green one and make a stirfry with the red and green bell peppers.  I noticed something else from my garden had turned red today, too -- one of my jalapenos is almost completely red!  I've never seen that before, but it looks cute.  Does the color change effect the spiciness?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment